Basketball in Riyadh

Hi,
Are you still playing basketball at Sheraton ? Please contact me.

I am looking too... have you find somewhere to play ?

Does it teach you to learn how to play basketball? Or is it just a court?

No, it is just a court where people an enjoy.
I am a trainer of basketball, i have a huge experience in basketball training in France. I have trained kids from 6 - 16 years old.
So no need for me to have a trainer. I was playing basketball more than 25 years in France and Belgium.

Hello Guys,
Is there any chance we can have a game today .
iam a new guy and i am staying in riyadh till next week

u can call algosaibi sport center they have more than team   teams playing , they may introduce u to one of the teams
mobile number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, are you still in Riyadh?
If so, can we play a basketball together? I have my own basketball team, so if you have yours, we can have a match.

We can play in my compound.

Cheers

same im in olaya as well i enjoy playing basketball but i suck (:

Hi there, if you are interested in playing basketball. We can play together

Hi there! So I arrived a few months ago in Riyadh and I´ve been struggling to find people to play basketball with. I was hoping someone from this group knows where we can play. I don't know if you guys have a group or something, Thanks!

NachoAlejo17 wrote:

Hi there! So I arrived a few months ago in Riyadh and I´ve been struggling to find people to play basketball with. I was hoping someone from this group knows where we can play. I don't know if you guys have a group or something, Thanks!

Yes. If you are interested in playing basketball, we can play in our compound.
I have my own team, so it would be better if you have yours so that we can have a match.
Otherwise, jut come and we play as mixed.

Hello, I can manage to find 4-5 people to play. If you want, give me your whatsapp and we can arrange a game at your compound.

Great!!
This is my number, ***
Lets discuss the details by whatsapp

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, just moved to Riyadh and looking to play some ball. Anyone knows where?

Thanks

hi there, you can play with us in my compound.
I have team to play, so if you have yours, that would be good.

where is place to play basketball  in riyadh?

Do you still play?