Sheikh Zayed Girls Academy

Hi everyone,

I'm a teacher working in AD looking for a position in a private school.I was wondering if anyone had any information about Sheikh Zayed Girls Academy?

I'd like to know a little more about the girls behavior, accommodations, staff, and hours (start/end, if there's a prep period) or any other info. you may have.

Thanks!!

Hi claudiak21 and welcome to the forum!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Harmonie

I'm interested to know, the same.  Have you gotten any info from elsewhere, claudiak21 ?

Claudia, are you able to find adequate places for hair care in Abu Dhabi?

All I heard from other teachers was that the accommodations wouldn't be great.

Thank you, I plan to move to Abu Dhabi this August (provided all goes well with my contract from ADEC.  I am African American and I read somewhere that there are places that cater to our hair, is that true?

cladia  -  i hear otherwise; about the accommodation - that it would either be on al seem island, or the island of AD, itself.  the furnishings i hear are not bad either.  but again, this is all info. from forums and blogs.
thanks for sharing.

thanks for all of the feedback.  I was wondering do you all drive, how hard was it to get a car lease/rent/buy, and about how much does it cost.  also are the utilities as cheap as I have read on other blogs?

Yeah, I'm not sure, even if its on the island, doesn't mean they are great accommodations, and I don't know any private schools that give accommodations on Reem Island, it's more than 80,000 to live there and the allowances aren't usually that high.

No idea about the hair.

Ok thank you in regards to the hair!.  Any info on renting/leasing/buying a car and the cost? and utilities..??

@flimbric2 > please start a new topic with your questions on the Abu Dhabi forum. Thank you.

@ Christine, thanks I started a new blog.  Do you currently reside in the UAE as a administrator?

flimbric2:  Will you be working at szpa this fall ?

I am not sure, I am waiting on a contract with ADEC as an academic vice principal.  I am sure I will be placed in a public school, but I do need information on private schools. (dependent).

single teachers from szpa are currently living on al reem island. They are very well looked after.

Hello Hi
azmi.dubai @ yahoo.com

@ azmidubai > I've noticed that you are giving your email in all your posts  :/ , Do you have any information about to share about Sheikh Zayed Girls Academy please?

Also note that this is topic has been created in 2013.

Priscilla