Make friends from all over the world

hello everyone,my name's khalid and im from saudi arabia but i'd like to study in cape town. i like travelling to any place. and i want make a new friends because i like to meet a new friends. and finally i love Africa its my dream to go to whole of Africa. 

thanks for give me the chance to talk

Hi Khalid
Good luck
which subjets u want to take

Hi khalid,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic has been moved on the Cape Town forum.

Best of luck,
Christine

My dear khalid,

Am so happy to write you this messasg, and i would like to tell you that; i want to meet and be your friend.

kampo tshiebue kanangila
Tel: +27 782 048658
Johannesburg
south Africa

Hello khalid am glad to meet you here,how are you doing.I would like to advise that when you join this company as a member you will be able to travel to other countries,the company is fully committed to help people succeed from Health,Wealth and Total well being.
the company provide free training already in Saudi Afrabia

khalid Al-feraidi wrote:

hello everyone,my name's khalid and im from saudi arabia but i'd like to study in cape town. i like travelling to any place. and i want make a new friends because i like to meet a new friends. and finally i love Africa its my dream to go to whole of Africa. 

thanks for give me the chance to talk

asalamu ailikum

cape town is interest....
there are a few darool uloom to study...
i kno of a few friends that study at the one in strand....

also in newcastle durban also a very good one..

my bro in law study there , he moulana now.

you can pm me for more details

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Khalid,what field you want to study in?I studied and worked in capetown but have moved to newcastle now.If you need any advice you may contact me on [email protected]

helow dia,welcom to africa ,its so beautiful

Hi,would you like to be friends?I'm Anwar and I live in Newcastle,KZN.You may contact me on +27823276617 we can take it from there.Salaams.