Formal language course for adults - 6th October

Hi there,

I am planning on moving to Cairo in the next few months... as I'll be based in 6th of October, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a language school in that area for learning Arabic? The duration of my trip over is not definite so ideally it would offer summer course/part-time courses.

Thanks in advance!

try to contact misturk they have center to teach Arabic for non Arabs it is Turkish Agency
pm me and i will send you the Email of 6 October branch manger
also they have other center at Nasr City
i know the price's there is low
i work at 6 October city if you need any help just ask me

Thanks a million for your reply Amaraki - I sent a pm to you, thanks in advance for the information...

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi.. I will be moving to Egypt this month and plan to stay in Rehab. I plan to take arabic class. May I know any good place learning arabic near by the place? I read one of the institute named Al Dewan. Is it OK? Any suggestion?

I am living there too and wants to start learning german so may be we can share

@ The Pharo > This topic is a bit old, i will advise you to post in the Language Exchange in Cairo section. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Amaraki, I have also just moved to 6th October and want to study Egyptian arabic....am in Hosary district. Would be grateful to receive any information and contact numbers. Thanks