Irish lookin for buddys

Hi Im Steve Im 26 Ive just moved to k.l a month ago from Ireland and Im looking to meet new friends.I enjoy socializing and some sports.I hope to have a bit of craic! :D if you would like to meet up please msg me cheers! :)

Hi Steve and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie ;)

hey, give me a shout of you want to meet up for a few bevvies. I have been here a while but moved here with a girl so never really made the effort to get out and meet people - looking to make some mates outside of work.

Hey man! Welcome to Malaysia! Would love to be mates with some irish lads aha. We can probably go out for some tennis or probably just hangout yh. Just let me know yeh. Cheers

Hi Steve, I'm from Dublin but a little older than you. I can usually be found sitting at the bar in Healy Macs Changkat on a Friday and Saturday night.

hi steve, hope you are having fun in KL so far. If you are up for a drink or club, message me

howay mate! I just back to Malaysia after work in Newcastle/Rio for years, but if you fancy drinking  or sport, gimme a shout!

really depend where you live, but Chinese New Year are coming soon, you will love the celebration... is lot of different compare to UK

Hey Dorothy,

Welcome to Malaysia. Hope you enjoy being around. Ah, I've lived in Brighton when I was much younger! Hope you get some helpful tips from other expats here. Cheers! :)