Where can I teach english?

hello!

does anyone know where I can teach english in hcmc?
maybe you know some school, university or language corner where they need teachers.
i have experience teaching at the kindergarden and business english in china.
i have arrived at hcmc few days ago and dont know where to start looking for a job.
i was  hoping you know...

aga

Depends on where you want to teach.English training center, local school, western International school or private teacher.
By the way, congratulation that you come out from Beijing alive, I just escaped from that Coffin a month ago.

and a early , happy birth day to you!

hello! aga!
i live in Hanoi. but if you want to find a job you can search with google. You can write " tuyển giao viên nước ngoài" or " tuyển giao viên tiếng anh" some words the same. welcome to hanoi. If you are here i hope we are friend . good luck to you!

Good Morning Aga !

Welcome to HCMC, I hope the life here won't be so different & difficult to live with. Anyway, I don't know if this help but my little sister is studying in ERC Institute (It's like a university from Singapore) and they teach English course in there too.
Maybe you could try to research more about them & I hope this help.

If you have any further question feel free to drop me an email at happi03 at gmail.com

Nice to know you
Happi

hey !!

i dont mind where to teach but i m not good at teaching kids teenagers and adults are easier to teach for me.
if u know any englush center or uni etc let me know:)
thank u for wishes the day is cooooooming!!!!!!!

its bad to say but im so happy i left the terrible polution in beijing!!!!!………

im sorry for late reply the internet here is ma ma hu hu :);)

miss giang wrote:

hello! aga!
i live in Hanoi. but if you want to find a job you can search with google. You can write " tuyển giao viên nước ngoài" or " tuyển giao viên tiếng anh" some words the same. welcome to hanoi. If you are here i hope we are friend . good luck to you!

thank you soooio much!!!!

Happi wrote:

Good Morning Aga !

Welcome to HCMC, I hope the life here won't be so different & difficult to live with. Anyway, I don't know if this help but my little sister is studying in ERC Institute (It's like a university from Singapore) and they teach English course in there too.
Maybe you could try to research more about them & I hope this help.

If you have any further question feel free to drop me an email at happi03 at gmail.com

Nice to know you
Happi

thanj u verrrryyyyyyy verrrrryyyyy much i will try there!!!!!

aga88 wrote:

im sorry for late reply the internet here is ma ma hu hu :);)

Hahaha!

HI
There are many English Center in Vietnam.Can u apply at Atlanta Ho CHi Minh.

taton1905 wrote:

HI
There are many English Center in Vietnam.Can u apply at Atlanta Ho CHi Minh.

thank you so much i will definitelly try it!

hello lady

but i thought one thing u have to do first thats get IELTS degree.. that will help u get a good position in every language school. like AMA ( i used to study there)

Hi Aga,

My name is Tina.

I am looking for a teacher of English for my friennds who want to practice English with a native speaker.

Please send me an email at [email protected], then we can discuss about the rate, schedule, etc.

Many thanks.

Happy Birthday!

Hey aga88, hope you have a fun day!
Feel we should throw a party for you

Hi Aga,

FYI, Why dont you apply for BC(British council)? They are recruiting now. Hope it helps

Happy Birthday!

Best wishes to you for your speacial day!

Cheer.

She did already ;)

Hello Tina Nguyen -> I suggest you to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds. It could help. ;)

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks,Aurélie!

my home

[Moderated]