Affordable health supplements & TCM in dubai? where can u find these?

does anyone know where in dubai is the best way to get high-quality affordable health supplements?

and specifically,  where i could find SAM-e, Chlorella?

also 2 Chinese Herbal Teapill formulas- "Pe Min Kan Wan" (allergies) or Free and Easy Wanderer?
(i found one place that sells only one of them - and @ $85 for just 10 days worth!)

where does anyone get reasonably-priced chinese herb formulas or TCM?
is there such a thing as 'sliding-scale' acupuncture?

also like to eat super-healthy, so any recs on the places to get the freshest, organic produce, etc would be great too. i found an article about a farmer's market...

any info much appreciated, thanks!

There are shops in every mall that sell health supplements, but these are not cheap.  Some Chinese herbal items are seen in Dragon Mart (a.k.a. China Mall) which is off Hatta Road, about 20 mins from Oud Metha area.  Organic food is available in many supermarkets.  For higher range, check Waitrose or Spinneys supermarkets.

Thanks mjrv! I will check these places out for sure.

Am glad to hear from you,first of all i would like to know your illness because if you go to this place you will know what cause all chronic diseases because 90% of all chronic diseases are due to infection of the gastrointestinal tract then the diseases spread to the other major organs.
In Dubai go to this address : Flat 109 Al-Attar Shopping Mall Karama, Dubai, UAE ask this company Edmark International.Am an independent distributor to get this products you can use to get at members price,please make sure to note down my name and number below.KATONGOLE JOHNNY, No:UGFKM000004
You will know the cause and how to prevent using those food supplements

If you're ever close to Abu Dhabi, there's a good store which sells organic foods and supplements in Masdar City (next to AD international airport).

My wife (who is in remission from gastric cancer) imports most of the herbs she needs from suppliers in the USA, through Aramex.

HTH

i am associated with a USA based company offering food supplements which is already proven and used by millions around the world.

Other places for Organic:

Next to Oasis Centre
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai.  organicfoodsandcafe.com/

Organic Foodstuff Trading LLC.
Office No. 1508, Silver Tower, Business Bay,Sharjah.  055 558 6809

The Market of Green Community
Dubai Investments Park. 050 558 9863
sunflowerbakery.ae/

Ripe Farm Shop
off street 8a, Umm Suqeim 2 in Dubai,

Ripe Food & Craft market at Jones the Grocer's
Al Raha Gardens, Abu Dhabi outlet, every Thursday, 3-7pm. For more information visit ripeme.com.

Baker & Spice - Dubai Mall
branches in Souq Al Bahar, Dukkan Al Manzil and Marina Promenade. Visit bakerandspiceme.com for more details.

Scrumptious cupcakes scrumptiousdubai.com.

The Farm thefarmdubai.com

Slices - Abu Dhabi, offering wholesome dishes. Ground floor of
Al Mamoura Building B.
slices.ae.