How to explain "tune up"

I have a 2010 Yamaha Nouvo and I'd like to get a full tune up (check plugs, wires, fuel filter, clean & replace what's needed, etc.) at my local Yamaha shop. I've been there before and liked their service and professionalism. However, they speak little to no English, and my Vietnamese vocabulary doesn't yet include the ability to explain the concept of a tune up. I tried once to no avail, and was wondering if there is an equivalent phrase in VN for "full tune up" that I could write down and take with me. Thanks.

"bảo trì"

Hi Nhi good to see your on the site. I just did a quick translation of that and Google came up with the word "maintenance"... How would you say "full maintenance" ... That's what he needs.

Jeff, take it down to KTL Tecnic  down Ky Con in D1 and speak to Josh, he's vk and does some great work on bikes.
He will be able to do a full service and tune it for you nicely :)

I  have a Yamaha Exciter 2010. I just call it "Bảo trì" or "bảo trì toàn bộ", most of time I just said that I want to "bảo trì" my bike and the Yamaha shop will know how to do. That's all.

Great, thanks so much!