I'm Filipina just move here last Friday ,I'm looking for new friends

Hi I'm Jen born march 12 ,  I can speak English and Tagalog . I'm new in shanghai so I got no job yet , I used to work in HongKong but I hve to leave my job there to be with my bf here :) . I don't know much people here just him , his friends and wife of his friends :) . Hope you don't mind to be my friend :D ... I'm easy going I love love band , I love to walk around and I love shopping too but defends of my budget hehe!!

Welcome to Expat.com Jen!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Jen12Lars :-)
I'm also filipino in Shanghai. I work here and staying here for 5 months already :-)
enjoy Shanghai. It's getting warmer so its nice to go around.

Jen12Lars wrote:

Hi I'm Jen born march 12 ,  I can speak English and Tagalog . I'm new in shanghai so I got no job yet , I used to work in HongKong but I hve to leave my job there to be with my bf here :) . I don't know much people here just him , his friends and wife of his friends :) . Hope you don't mind to be my friend :D ... I'm easy going I love love band , I love to walk around and I love shopping too but defends of my budget hehe!!

:)

Hey Jen,

My name is Pauline, I'm a 21 French girl studying in Shanghai. I would like to meet people outside the university and ... I love shopping too ! So we could meet whenever you want, just let me know.

See you !

:)

welcome kabayan mabuhay shanghai :)

Hi to all, I am an engineer in shanghai, mabuhay to all filipino working here. just pm me if you have a gathering i love to come :) GOD BLESS.

Hi Jen

I would like to be your friend and be a guide to take your around Shanghai.

I am here to make friends of native English speakers. I will also be very happy to teach Chinese to you for free in Shanghai downtown. Look forward to talking with you soon

Please reply to me through my email address as below

Sincerely

Crystal Li
[email protected]

Hi Pauline,

Are you interested in learning Chinese with me? I am willing to teach people Mandarin for free. I am now a housewife so rather free to make friends from around the world in Shanghai to practice my English.

You can contact me through [email protected]

Regards

Crystal Li

welcome to shanghai :-)
im also a filipino. no gatherings that i know of but we meet if there is a common free time :-)

agocute214 wrote:

Hi to all, I am an engineer in shanghai, mabuhay to all filipino working here. just pm me if you have a gathering i love to come :) GOD BLESS.

Mga kababayan , hello , maybe you could hlep fellow filipino find a job there as well