Jobs in Sports Media

Calling any English mother-tongue ex-pats out there who would be interested in working in the world of sports media!

I am looking for guys at the moment because I need male voices to dub sports news clips. You would need to be able to translate from Italian to English; good speaking voice and be willing to work weekends.

Also I am looking for North Americans esp Canadians for play by play announcing for ice-hockey matches which will be aired live on the internet.

These are the sports media jobs I have at the moment so if you are interested drop me line.

Cheers,

Richard.

Hello Richard.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post your adverts direcly in the Jobs in Milan section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: :offtopic: ]

will do ...

Hi I viewed your advert for English speaking expats, I am extremely interested in sport, and have great generally knowledge. I studied A level physical education, and have coaching qualifications. I have a clear voice with no strong accent. I know basic Italian.

I am a motivated individual, currently a self employed carpenter , but whilst in Milan I am looking outside of construction. I will be arriving in Milan on the 11th April.

Thank you Sam Hyde

Hi Richard, are you still looking for the people of the position you mention? If yes can l kindly drop my line to you?
Thank you,
Regards,
Vero.