Moving to the Hague from Egypt

Hello Everyone,

I'll be moving to the Hague by mid July accompanying my mom who will be working there in the Egyptian embassy. I'm 22 years old with a 6 months working experience as an online social community manager here in Egypt with a BC in Mass communication majored in marketing communications from Cairo university. So, is it possible to find a job in the Hague given that i'm a non-dutch speaker but a fluent English and Arabic speaker?
Also, are there any short courses or diplomas in marketing and advertising provided here? Are there any specific institutions providing media related courses in English?

Thank you so much , I'd be grateful if anyone could help.

Hey!We are moving there in June :) Do u know in which are will u live in?I heard that it is hard to find job without dutch but i also know people who works there just with english en on different positions.I am learning dutch in my country and till june i will be on level B1!

Well yeah that seems like a nice plan, i might try to learn dutch in my country too. And who knows maybe we could meet up there , yet i don't know in which area exactly will i live in.
Thanks

Yeah we could.Try to learn as much as u can in ur land it will help u a lot.We will live in Noordpolderbuurt-Laak..

Hi Yasmin,

Did you try looking for jobs with international organizations? The Hague has many of them. That is why there are so many expats here. And I would assume that if there is any employer that is okay with a potential employee not knowing Dutch, it would be one of those. I'm at the ICTY (UN Yugoslavian Tribunal) and you only need to know English to work here. Take my advice with a grain of salt though because I just moved here a month ago so my knowledge is limited.

And by the way, let me know if you would like to meet up for coffee/dinner. My name is Sarah and I am Egyptian-American. I was born and raised in the U.S. but my family is Egyptian and all my relatives live in Egypt. It would be nice to meet other Egyptians :)

I still think that is is hard to find job if u speak only English because here are a lot of people that except English are speaking Dutch or other languages.I can say I speak Serbian,English,Greek Dutch and still looking for a job and I am not picky at all :) But also I must add that I didnt try hard and I am here not even 2 months :)

Hi Sara,

Well I've just arrived here 2 weeks ago so it has been pretty much hectic to know where to start searching and so on but thanks alot for the advice, It's very helpful indeed! And yes it would be very nice to meet up of course, what about giving me your email to find you on Facebook or something so we can better communicate and plan a meeting? Here is my email if you wish to add me on facebook [email protected] ( Yasmin Sameh Kamal)

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Regards,
Yasmin

Dear Yasmin
Did you find a job?
You might be settled by now and ready for... the Dutch winter!
Dounia

hi natali
you can have  just look  good  2 mnths is not mush

im loking  for  nw  frnd  in  holand