Istanbul Trip Help Needed

I live in Pittsburgh, U.S.A. and visiting Istanbul from March 27th to March 29th 2013. I need a guide and company, who does not necessarily know history of landmarks/attractions but should know the places, how to get around, and is good at photography. I'll at least need someone on March 28th and March 29th. I'm looking for 9 am - 6 pm companionship on both days. . If you are interested or if you know someone who can help, I'll pay him/her handsomely. Please reply and thank you in advance.

Welcome to Expat.com EnamKhattak!

I suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Istanbul, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thank you all who responded. It's been taken care of.

Hi I am Turkish but i used to live in London so my English is fluent. I can help you out meet you in the evenings just as friends to show you around,

Thanks Yasemin that's very nice of you! I can't seem to send you a message, it's new member glitch I guess. But here is my email address, "[email protected]" or you can message me. And yeah we can meet in evenings but I'll be arriving in Istanbul on April 13th and will be staying there on 14th and 15th as well. I changed the dates as I added Barcelona to my trip and will be leaving for Barcelona on 16th. Have a nice day!

hello. i live in istanbul and i know turkish and english in a good level. i know the historical places and other places that you will enjoy. if you need any help i live near airport . thank you.