Want to meet new people!

Hi,

Im living since 2,5 minus in Brussels and I am looking for people who love to have a drink, go to cinema, Cook together, etc..

Also looking for Nice and not so expensive dancing classes. Just for fun, not professional.

I am not a big party person, love to wine & dine with friends, visit vintage markets, travel, hiking, swimming, yoga..

Feel like we could have common interest? Send me a mail!

Bye! Anouk

Hi,
I am moving to brussels in couple of days to start working at Toyota. I like going out for concerts, trying different cuisines, play squash, volleyball, like swimming and love traveling. If interested, contact me and we can hangout for something. I am originally from india and living in north america (US and Canada) for last 8 yrs.
Raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply!
What kind of music do you like?
What are you doing with Toyota and how long are you staying?

Seems we have the same kind of interests (at least some)!

Welcome to Brussels, let me know when you have arrived.

Anouk

Hi I am alone also looking for friends. We can meet.Jug

Hi,
I will be working with toyota as a senior engineer. Its a permanent job, so probably going to stay longer :).....I was trying to send you a message to your inbox but for some reason i couldn't. Mail me at [email protected] and we can plan to hangout sometime. I will be there in 2 days. Are you working in brussels?
Raj

Hi, i ma massimo from Italy
and i am gong to spend some days nere...ciao

Hi, i ma massimo from Italy. I am gong to spend some weeks in brussels.

Ciao

i'll be there in april/ may time if anyone fancies getting some other trvallers together for a drink

Hi There

I am pretty much available for a coffee or a bite to eat...

If you like we can chat or meet up, As I am always looking for new friends...

Hope to hear from you if not, oh well not too worry...

..............Have a great day..........

Hello All,

I'm here in Brussels since 2 months. It'd be nice to meet you and have a new friends. :)

Hello,
I'm Julie and I'm from Belgium. It would be nice to meet you. I need to improve my English.
I do it by speaking and doing activities with  new friends.
Tell me more about you???  I'm a teacher and I like traveling...

I hope hear from you soon

Bye

Dear all,

As I said in another post, I am preparing a meetup (after-work drinks) at Saint-Gery, near Bourse. It will take place on Thursday 11/04.

You can book the date as of now. I am waiting for the expat-blog moderators to help me with the event's advertisement.

Best,
Nikos

hey Anouk my name is Rosi im Spanish.
I just reead your post,and me too im looking to get a litte social life I don't know no one here,i just move to Brusels 3 weeks ago,and I start thinking to see what I can do,
I already been yoga class,litte difficult was in French I don't speak French-))

have u fund any dance class?i would be interesting to try ,I don't know just for fun
if u found and u want to explain how It is It would be greatfull...

thanks in advance,good luck in your searching-)