NEW IN LUXEMBOURG

I lived 4 years in London and arrived  two months ago,i  try to meet some people to not feel so alone in this place.i know there are many bars here.i want first meet some people,  im Looking for people who speak the English language but also speak Italian, Spanish, English, Portuguese.im live in the luxembourg ville.

Hi davidctx!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

tkns

Hi there, I'm moving to Luxembourg, I believe in 2 weeks more or less, I'm portuguese, I see you like tennis as also other things that I like, we can meet up and play some tennis if you are up to it, need to do some sport :D.

yes'no problem

Hi David
I am new to Luxembourg too. Just arrived there a month ago, and I don't know anybody.
Let me know if you want to have a drink some time ([email protected])
Sylviane

Hi Sylviane, I'm arriving in April, if you guys want, we can meet up for drinks, my contact is (sebastas[at]hotmail.com), btw do you guys know a cool place to live? I'm still looking for housing. Cheers

Sure, let me know when you are there.
I just moved in myself, if I hear of anything I ll let you know.
cheers sylviane

Hello JorMarques -> The Housing in Luxembourg section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie

So how is everything going? I've just arrived to Luxembourg, have you guys done anything yet? How is it here in Lux so far?

you want today drink coffe?