2nd hand iphone 3G/3GS

Hi,
I want to buy a used iphone 3 or 3GS. I know a lot of shops sell them, but they are probably from China. If anyone wants to sell a genuine used iphone in good condition, let me know.
Thanks
Kerry:):D

U can find 2nd hand iphone at Cho Lon in district 5.many shops sell the variety of phones.

thank you. I will check it out.

Kerry

I have an 2nd Iphone 3GS but not using now (I am using Samsung Galaxy for better office application). My 3GS Iphone is California version, took by my boss.

Hi,
but I think you are in Hanhoi :| Sorry, I am in Ho Chi Minh,
what a shame. If anyone is in Ho Chi Minh, and wants to sell a 3GS 2nd hand for a reasonable price, let me know.

Thank you
Kerry

hi.
now im selling iphone4 99%.

if you are interested, let me know it.

Dear Kerry,

Did you find 3GS 2nd hand? I was in Hochiminh city last night and stay here few days. If you still like it, please inform me or call me at 0936613877.

You may want to consider a 4 or 4S. The 3G and 3GS are no longer supported by Apple when the next iOS (7) upgrade takes place.

Ive had 2 Iphones and now have a Samsung galaxy, I doubt I will go back to an Apple with all those annoying apps and locked into their system.I would suggest buying a Samsung S2 and see if you like it.

dbl120 wrote:

hi.
now im selling iphone4 99%.

if you are interested, let me know it.

I am interested in your phone...please give me private message for price and how can i contact with you.

Legit offer. I am headed back to VN and will stay in Saigon.  If you want an iPhone, as my relatives all do, let me know and as I will be working the ebay and local market to buy used unlocked 3G/3Gs and version 4.  Just want to put out the offer as I am in the US now and will come to Vietnam soon.  Just trying to be helpful and build up some friends. 

Jonathan

I am selling, but I am in Bachieng, Laos now, not in Hochiminh city. My 3GS from California.

I have 3G iphone which i am using. Now, i want to change into Galaxy.
So, if you care, pls contact me.

Thanks & nice day!