About Lovely Ireland

Hello All ,Irish and expat there . i wanna ask a question her coz if i post in the cost of living section i 'll not get a reply ! as expats from a med density cost of living countries and irish who used to live outside eu ! how do you see the cost of living in respected lovely Ireland :) By the way , i'm a medicine student from Jordan with Palestinian descent from west bank . I'd like to complete my studying in peacefully country,its people deal good with our nation sons ! thnx in advance ! if u want to ask me anything about Jordan , Palestine , Lebanon and egypt . i'm ready ^_^ <3 <3 <3 <3

Messege me with Your Opinions :)

i'm looking for a reply as we are all human and we are one nation as what you believed in{{ Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right}} Acts 10:34-35 .I find personally THe irish nation the most cooperate nation of europe with us ! i wish i'm not wrong :) ^_^ :):):)

:up:

Hi Bara Subé!

Your thread is still new, give time to other members to see it.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Bara,
Cost of living is high in Ireland... It's got a little better since the recession, but not that much...
This is not a country where you can come and save lots of money - what you make goes on your accommodation, food, bills, and there isn't all that much left at the end of the month.
The taxes have been on the rise too, as the government is scrambling to balance the budget.
I guess it all depends what line of work you're in, as to whether you'll manage to make a decent living or not. If you have to support a family here as well, then you really need to be making good money.

Give us a bit more details, what you want to do here, if you're coming on your own or not, it might help with giving you a better idea of the cost of living here...