Kick boxing/karate

hi everyone i have recently moved to jedha so im pretty new with where to go for sports/events... im looking to attend kick boxing/karate and was wondering if anyone can direct me to further info of where i can go or even numbers.... thank you

Welcome to Expat.com zakiakiki!

Have you tried to post an advert in the classes section of Jeddah classifieds? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Well dont know much about for ladies, but I do find here and there karate classes being conducted for Boys...

Even Schools are offering these on a cost (Evening time)

You may check out in Golds Gym for Women as well...

Good Luck!

and try not to hit anyone :P

The only kickboxing/muay thai I know of in Jeddah is at SportTech Gym in Jeddah on Madina Road, but I'm not sure  if it's offered for ladies -___- , you can google their number I'm sure...

zakiakiki wrote:

hi everyone i have recently moved to jedha so im pretty new with where to go for sports/events... im looking to attend kick boxing/karate and was wondering if anyone can direct me to further info of where i can go or even numbers.... thank you

first welcome

Karate and boxing i though you were a man !!

Well if you are a man there is much we can do , i can inderduce you to my mates . will practices some fighting art soon ,

other wise good luck i dont know much about girls activities but you can go to malls or beaches , you will have so many friends from work dont worry or compounds maybe !! ^_^

Best of luck