Swimming Pool and Gym, please :)

Do anyone know where is the swimming pool and gym for women? Im live in Olaya Street. Hope anyone can let me know, because long time no swimming and gym and the fat is double the tummy :)

I know one very good women's swimming pool in Diplomatic Quarters in sports complex. It also offers tennis, gym etc as well. 3000 SAR annual fee and 2000 for 6 months.

On tahlia Street there is one gym with pool behind Elite MEdical Center. It wont be far from your place

Thanks nouman for the info

Thnks for the info. Did you know the name of the gym :)

the price it looks nice nouman regarding for a nice gum as you said would give number of mobile or land line because i am looking for one like this

The diplomatic area gym is actually a club, with annual membership for family 4500 SAR. But it needs approvals. Its a club with indoor & outdoor pool, gym, squash, tennis, basketball & football courts.
Phone number
+966 1 4881010.
Also, theres a gym with pool behind Jarir Olaya for ladies

If you find a swimmingpool. Notice that the famous Dutch swimming school SwimKids want to start swimming lessons in Saudi Arabia.

Hi I am looking for swimming pool & gym for my wife near Kurais road area or near Jareer Kurais road
Plz reply thanks

Hi Norman I just call on that number no one answer!!

Dear Sir: I live in AlKhobar. Where is this Sport Centre you mentioned? Diplomatic .....
Please tell me.
email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I do not live in a compound. They are very expensive for me. I have small kids and if anybody knows a club or a place for a family to play sports and go swimming in a pool I would appreciate that. I live in AlKobar.

There is a Sports complex for families in Diplomatic Quarter area. They have international standard 25 meters pool(indoor) and another pool(outdoor) with waves and slides. Other than that they have bunch of courts for tennis and squash, along with gym, basketball area, kids area, lounges and a park.

Ummul hamam, near Nayyara hall....exclusively for ladies.....Olaya kingdom tower , towards DQ but not in DQ....

Hi All... Is it just me, or are these prices really HIGH?? is that the norm for a gym membership? That's close to $70 Per month?

Another question.... Can my wife and I go to the same gym? same swimming pool? squash? etc...

Thanks!

Johnro wrote:

Another question.... Can my wife and I go to the same gym? same swimming pool? squash? etc...

Thanks!

To satisfy all these conditions you have to live/visit a compound.

hi james for fun u can visit sharbatli villas
whatsApp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@evergreen786

Where in Umm ul Hammam Pool/Gym for Ladies?

CANArabia wrote:

Hi All... Is it just me, or are these prices really HIGH?? is that the norm for a gym membership? That's close to $70 Per month?

Thanks!

Hi 'CANArabia'

I must totally agree with you about the cost of swimming especially at the Gym/Centre inside the DQ(Al Manahil) I thought it was just me who thought this! The cost of swimming for one day is almost 4 times what I would pay back in London and it has gone up in the last year, but as you are probably aware of by now it is a women only centre.

I think your best bet is to rent out a chalet (istareeha) for you and you're wife's comfort!

Be well

Is there any instructors for swimming ?

evergreen786 wrote:

Ummul hamam, near Nayyara hall....exclusively for ladies.....Olaya kingdom tower , towards DQ but not in DQ....

Do you have exact location or name?what are the charges?

The best place is compound security and all the requirements are available but you need a friend living in the compound to log in

Zainabb wrote:
evergreen786 wrote:

Do you have exact location or name?what are the charges?

Hi,

check this out.