New to town

Finally I made it here in Singapore. Just wanna say hi to every friend here and have a good weekend. And if you're interested in making friend please don't hesitate. A short introduction my name's Annie from HCMC Vietnam.

Cheers
Annie

Hello , iam Loan , the same country with you.
You just come Sing or stayed in Sing before ?
Anyway i will move to there in April , we can be friend :)
Have a nice day

Loan

Hi Loan
Sure you would need help at the first time here.i hope you will enjoy life here.
Annie

Hi Annie !! :)

Welcome to SG...  I am looking for friends who are near by (Jurong). How are you.. how is it going so far?

- Tushar

Hi Tushar
Nice to hear from you someone lives around my place. What are you doing there?

hey guys!

any keen to catch up for a drink and shisha over the weekend?

Hi All,

I am new to the form, I'm thinking about moving out to Singapore from Ireland, Anyone any tips on how life can be in Singapore, how to make new friends. My names Thomas mostly get called Tom, 29 years young. Would be a great help if you could provide any information that would be useful so I can make my choice on the move, thanks in advance.

Hey Tom!

welcome to singapore in advanced! i have some irish friends before and u guys are really cool!

im sure u will enjoy here, its clean, peaceful, safe, cheap foods and convenient transfortation.

u can meet new people also here on blog or just simply hangout in the clubs etc.

Hi Jeadriano,

Thanks for the information and warm welcome, yes the Irish can be very cool, we also like a good drink now and then lol. I'm awaiting to hear from the HR team based in Singapore with package details. Would you be as kind to look at my other post called Singapore Move, I would like some advise on that if possible, again cheers for the information :)

Hi Loan and Anni, I am Hoa, just got here last Friday. Would love to be friends with you all :))

Hello guys

I arrived in Singapore some days ago and would be very keen on meeting other people from expatblog.
See you

Greg

Sallyhoa wrote:

Hi Loan and Anni, I am Hoa, just got here last Friday. Would love to be friends with you all :))

Hi Hoa

I guess it's kinda long to respond to this message coz I haven't been here for awhile. How's thing going with you so far? Hope you enjoy living here.

Annie

I hope that I will be there next month, yeay :D