Salary to be quoted for the job.

Hi

1)This is bhavana,from India,My husband is a qualified CA,CWA(with all India7th rank) with 2yrs of Post qualification experiance in PWC(one of the Big Four company)and planning to relocate to Oman for growth and savings,He has an interview in a few days for Internal audit profile,So basing on his qualification and experiance,what is the ideal amount he can get and can quote to the Company.
  a)How much he can qoute,if the company is provided him accomodation and other facilities?
  b)How much he can qoute,If the company is not providing him any Accomodation facilities?
  c)what things can we expect from the company in general?(The facilities,)What are the minimum facilities that has to be offered by the company?

And how much we can save,we are planning to come as couple.

2)I am also pursuing CA and I have completed my CA final(GroupI),after sometime in Oman,thinking to get in to job...So what are the Prospects for me?Can Females work?Is it encouregable atmostphere there?

Your advice is highly regarded.

Thanks.
Bhavana

Hi Bhavana and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

In the meantime, I suggest you to browse through the forum.

See you around,
Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Thanks for invinting me in to this blog..and ya eagerly waiting for the answers from the people?

Dear Bhavna,
I greet you with a warm welcome from Oman expat community. If you can just do a bit of RND, exploring various topics on this forum, you'll be able to find the answers, related o all your queries. I don't really know the salary structure for a CA. I request the people, related to the concerned field to provide their inputs as well.

In general, Oman is one of the most peaceful country in the whole world and you'll certainly like the work atmosphere and other things here.

Hi Bhavna,

Hope you are doing great. I am also a CA. In my opinion, a person should at least get 1500 + salary in Muscat if accomodation is not being provided by the Company.Apart from the salary one should also get medical, tickets and moving allowances, furniture allowances etc.

Salary structure also depends on Company's profile and designation of the person. For a manager profile the minimum salary amount (quoted in above) should be higher to 1500+.

Thanks

Abhi