Snorkeling and Diving in Jeddah ???

Hello Jeddah !!!!!!!!

Does any1 knows of snorkeling / Diving activities in Red Sea Jeddah
offering good rate?

I'm a beginner and would love to experience new stuff.

Cheeersss

Pepsi :)

Jeddah is the paradise for saudi divers. I am based in Dammam, our teams dive in jeddah from time to time. I am sure if you ask around you will definetely find someone who can help you out. Look for the shops that sell diving gears. They are your best bet besides this forum.

I heard someone offering diving adventure for family and its really expensive, I was also hoping someone could do for singles...:)...(anyway your inbox is full can't send anymore msgs)

hello pepsi
how are you?

if you want to learn diving you can go to (marsa alahlaam)

alahlam-marine.com/marina/pages.aspx?id=17

q: do you know any private Martial arts instructor in jeddah
or private swimming instractor?

thnx

meso from jeddah

I went diving a lot with desert sea divers, they are the best and organize amazing boat trips every weekend. You can also join for snorkling.

I am a diver myself.

I can hook you up with whatever you need. Just let me know when.

RidaC wrote:

I went diving a lot with desert sea divers, they are the best and organize amazing boat trips every weekend. You can also join for snorkling.

Thats good to know, I will be very interested if and when I get to jeddah.

hi, would like to go snorkellin of friday 13 december. i am living in Rabigh

Hey,
Are you asking about places to go for snorkellin ? or looking for snorkellin buddies ?

for buddies, but i do not places either

I was going in a boat trip at that same weekend to do snorkeling at some of the coral islands in south of Jeddah , but my friend who is organizing it had to cancel.... I will have to take a rain check on this one :(

okey. why cancel? i can take part only friday. hope you find something else.

going?

Morning ,
For us , we are not going .... Let's hope that you can find another group who will . It's really nice and worth it.

Hi anyone going this Friday?  I will go

iam willing to go this friday ... contact me pls // [email protected]

Gabx.........you work at Petro Rabigh with Aramco?

helo, how enjoying jeddaH? i should be there soon, let me know for the sea adventures, I'm from an island

Alex

hi alex,

although i have an open water license, i don't dive often, however we go spearfishing from the coast areas, let me know when you arrive if you are interested.

I want a buddy to break into Jeddah coastal or boat diving. I have my snorkel, fin and mask. Once I realize the Saudi laws & limitations - do speardiving and enjoy doing some BBQ at the beach.

Hello everyone,

Good day for you all.

Am Ahmed Aziz, Dive instructor.

Alot of people dont know that jeddah has the most beautiful diving spots in the world, however, it is the sport which provide the candidates with relaxation and self confidence.

You can join us every weekend at one of the most beautiful resorts here in jeddah, all the family memebers are most welcome.

For more details please feel free to contact me through my private message.

Thanks, cheers. :cool:
Ahmed Aziz

Ezaiak ya pasha,

This is Khaled from Egypt

Please tell me more about diving activities in Jeddah for beginners , locations , timing, tools , fees ... etc

Hi all,

We are a group of 4 or 5 that want to go snorkeling in a boat.  I contacted desert sea divers to no answer.

Does anybody know how to get in touch with another tour/bote?  Ideally for dec 9 or 10.

Thanks

come to kitesurfing team will be beter

That sounds fun also.  Where is it?

jeddah kitesurfing group has more over 60 kiters in jeddah .
every weekend if there is wind we are going to our spot Al Shiaba beach open area public beach .

Great.  Pls send me your Whatsapp so we can continúe chatting that way?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

Hi all,

I travel to Jeddah often (I am American, from NYC) and I am very interested in doing offshore snorkeling. 

We are considering this coming weekend (Dec 9 or 10) to do so.  I have three local friends that would like to join me.

Is it something that I could schedule?  If not, do you have any recommendations or referrals?

I contacted Desert Sea Divers, but they have their boat broken for this weekend.

Please help!

Best

welcome in jeddah

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. You should register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I suggest you to make a New Seperate Thread also,  As there are so many people are intrested in this activitues in Jeddah region.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. You should register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there I wanted to know which are TOP best of the best companies that provide water activities in saudi? Will you be able to help?

kitesurfing jeddah