Looking for friends

:D Looking for friends in different nationalities here in Vietnam.
I'm friendly, outgoing and easy to be with. I am very eager to welcome anyone who got interested knowing me.
  Hope that through Expat.com, I can have a lot of friends here.
Thank you and more power.:o

Welcome, I`m newbie too :D and My birthday date is also 28. July :D

Hello JOYLYN.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Vietnam forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Joylyn,

Welcome to HCM City and Expat-Blog. It's a great pleasure to meet you!

Tom

Hi
Im Lai, welcome to Vietnam. it will be great pleasure to know you,
if you need any help pls let me know.

Nice to know you! If you need someone to hangout, feel free to give me a message :)

[Moderated: please post in the classifieds section of the site]

Thanks. Want to know you more.
What is your mobile no. if you don't mind?
Thanks

My number is 0988003395. Please send me an SMS message first so I'll know it's you.

ok. I already sent sms to your mobile no. Wish we can be a good friends...

Yours,

Joy

Try E-House a great new cafe at 14 Dang Tran Con St,Ben Thanh Ward, D1.

The friendly owners host almost daily get-together groups from 7pm - 9pm ( free with the purchase of a any drink), where you can practise your English speaking & listening skills with native speakers - & make good friends too!

hello Joylyn, nice to meet you, my name is Huy.I love English language, if feel free, sms to me in English to practice (0903803681)i hope we can be a good friend.

Hi Joylyn, nice to meet you :D

hi der,can i hav ur contact no?seems that ilbe going in phumy around 1stweek or 2nd week of may,lets try to meet and hang out if you have time,here s my fb acct, [email protected],just add me.waiting for your messge..take care

hi i am gina nurse and teacher looking for friends here in vietnam.im here in phu my hung district 7.i accept anybody who is kind and honest.i can also be tutor to all on who are in medical  field ( doctors, nurses etc).children who needs special attention. in english any level.thanks and hope i can have a friend at the same time to have tutorials so that i can help.God bless to all!

hi annhuy im gina can we be friends?i can help you to learn english.you can call me on my number(moderated: pls use your pm).thanks and hope to hear you soon.