New adventure in Malta! help!!

Hi people!
I'm a spanish 26 girl and need help in my new adventure in Malta. March is the month when I will land in this island and for now I know nobody and I will be alone! :(
Do you know anybody to share a flat with? ;)
Do you want drink a coffee with me and explain me more about this country? I need you! See you soon! :)

Hey there, I'm moving in Feb, I'm a 28 F from Canada. We should definitely get a coffee when you arrive. What are you going to be doing in Malta? How long are you going for?

Hi Sarafima!! Nice to read you!!! This coffee is perfet!! I will arrive on 4th March...see you!!
I need a gap year to improve my english and if it's possible, work in somewhere!
Have you got accommodation yet? Please, help me if you find flat for me!:)

Hello girls!
It's the same for me... If you want to share a coffee or do something, my msn:
[email protected]
See ya

perfect!! see you soon girls! :)

I'm here! whoo hoo! My email is sarafima-at-hotmail.com I'd post my cell number but that seems like a bad plan...

BTW, Sspica, i don't know anybody who wants to share a flat, I just know that in my building (in Msida), my owner has got a second flat which is available. I don't know if it's for one person or for more. Well if you want some infos, tell me :)

Sthepanie, Sarafima, what do you think if we meet in Malta on Saturday or Sunday (6 or 7 March) to lunch or dinner? I will stay there on 4th March so if you want, both could tell me more about the island! ok? my email is pilarmateos(at)gmail.com so if you want we can speak better by mail.
Sthepanie, thanks for the info! I have some flats to visit when arrive to Malta but of course if anyone would be nice, we could speak with your owner! thanks a lot!

Me, i'm ok. :)

Just sent you guys an email.