Super cheap hotels in Riyadh?

Hi everyone.

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.
I will be in Riyadh from the 6th till 16th march.
And Im looking for a super budget hotel for around SR80.
Can anyone give me any address, hotel names, numbers or even just a general area street name in Riyadh I can then ask a taxi driver to take me to find accommodation when I land.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Can you be more specific on what side of Riyadh do you wish to stay, Riyadh is a big city . Will  you be staying in northern, southern, eastern, or western area of Riyadh ?

There are furnished apartments on the outskirts of the city that are super cheap.

Hi SaQiB, well Ideally I want to be closer to the west side, I need to be near the Nayyara exhibition/convention centre. nayyara.com

http://maps.google.com.sa/maps/ms?hl=ar … fadec3e434

This area is not so cheap however you can get some good deals at furnished apartments on Umm Al Hammam street which is just south east to nayyara.

Farce wrote:

Hi everyone.

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.
I will be in Riyadh from the 6th till 16th march.
And Im looking for a super budget hotel for around SR80.
Can anyone give me any address, hotel names, numbers or even just a general area street name in Riyadh I can then ask a taxi driver to take me to find accommodation when I land.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Will 120SR hotel work?
There is one by the name of Rana Hotel near Obaid Hospital. Everyone knows where Obaid Hospital is and the hotel is in same lane as hospital so it will be easy to find.

Hi SaQib, thanks for that, do you know of any websites or contact numbers for the Umm Al Hammam apartments?

Hi thanks for that Aliweb!
120 SR is certainly doable, thanks for that much appreciated :)

Farce wrote:

Hi thanks for that Aliweb!
120 SR is certainly doable, thanks for that much appreciated :)

Found another one for 100/day.
It's Dar Rehana at Al-Sulaimania, opposite military hospital.

Thanks Aliweb!

Do you have an exact address at all for it?
Or if I tell a taxi driver, in english "opposite military hospital" he will understand what I mean?
Do let me know.

Thanks my friend.

Farce wrote:

Thanks Aliweb!

Do you have an exact address at all for it?
Or if I tell a taxi driver, in english "opposite military hospital" he will understand what I mean?
Do let me know.

Thanks my friend.

I have replied to your PM.