Need to know about living condition in Adama.

Hi,
   I from India i am thinking to join adama university as a lecturer in mechanical engineering dept , i don't know about that place so please tell me about adama like about its living conditions, living expensive,medical facilities and food and accommodation.

Thanks in advance

Hi fazil.n,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thanks  Christine, do you have any information about adama.

Regards
Fazil.N

Hi
There is a good friend of mine called Elias in the same department.
He will give you all the necessary and detailed information regarding your request

all the best

Adama is a great place to live. The faculty at the University rent houses to visiting professors. There is also a large Indian population who work for the University and they can support you as well. If you are going to stay over 3 months, I suggest that you rent a house. If you are going to stay a short time, I suggest you stay at a hotel.  Perhaps the International office can give you the name of other Indian faculty and you may be able to share a house.

Welcom to Adama, Ethiopia. The Town is one of the fastest growing urban areas in the country. It is about 100 km from Addis with good transport connections, several new and beautiful hotels, and refreshingly warm weather. It is also close to Sodere (about 25km) which is a hot-spring resort.

Staying in the Adama for whatever duration could be entertaining and educational.

Should you need further information, never hesitate to ask. I have friends who could be of help.

Kebede, Addis