Horse riding in Riyadh

Hi can anyone tell me where/if a woman on her own can go horse riding and if so where?  I've read about Diram golf club and one of the compounds also has stables I believe? Any info greatly received. Thanks!

Welcome to Expat.com Claire00zz!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

The DQ has one (I don't remember the name) my sisters were members for a while

- Alaghar Equestrian Club in the DQ. Nice facility. Different days for men and women. This is my first choice because its a nice facility, horses looked healthy when I went to visit, and its close to where I live. They have a facebook page. 01 481 2200. As a side note, the DQ is a great place to go for a walk. The area around the stables is really nice for a hike-like experience. 
- International Equestrian School in Malaz. I never went to visit, but from the pictures on facebook, it seems like a nice facility, with an emphasis on show jumping. 00966550022577 or 0096614774941
- Al Khayala in Janadriyah. I really enjoyed my conversation with the lady on the phone, but unfortunately this stable is too far for me. I drove by one day, and it looks like a nice facility from the outside. +966 1 248 9326. alkhayala.org/locationMap.html

Hope this helps!