Volleyball Tournaments?

I used to play volleyball. I would love to join clubs. PLease, is there any volleyball clubs here?

NO idea. I did not see any sport guys in here

:-( That's a shame. Volleyball is such a nice game.

I used to play in England and now I'm back in Saudi. we can form a team and start the game ;)

I know it needs many players but if we start it I'm sure we'll find enough players soon

all the best

alsubaie wrote:

I used to play in England and now I'm back in Saudi. we can form a team and start the game ;)

I know it needs many players but if we start it I'm sure we'll find enough players soon

all the best

Please count me in. Please let me know if you need contact details.

We have a long holiday in October, and I do hope for the best. I would love to join volleyball tournaments.

hiii did you found any  volleyball clubs here in khobar .. ?

Upon my return, I'll see if I can find a place where we can play volleyball. It would be nice to form a "mini" club so we, volleyball enthusiasts, can meet and get to know each other better.

Im in  i wish that

Count me in, I've have some friends who are interested in volleyball. But we are not pros.

Let me know if there is any plan

Hi everybody! I'm new here. Have you found a volley team? I'm interested to play :) please contact me

which kind of volley ball u guys are playing smash ball or shooting ball?

@affii: Personally I don't know the difference between smash and shooting ball.
For volleyball I mean the common famous sport (team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net).

is this forum still active? im interested in playing but im not a professional player . just for fun... =D

Hi enzorrific,

Not so active! I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Khobar section of the website so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi All,

i would like to joint any volley ball team in dammam .

i know a place.

@jeffersongomez what place is it?

Hello Shaik Hamza,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

It has been 5 years since jeffersongomez last logged into the website.

If you have any questions, I recommend starting a new thread on the Khobar forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed