Any Americans in Bulgaria?

Hello,

For quite sometime I have been considering retiring in Bulgaria. I have read quite a bit and I am planning a holiday near the Black Sea very soon.  Are there any folks for the USA in Bulgaria? If so, I would like to learn about your experiences in the country. If I make the change, I will reside along the Black Sea coast. 

Take care.
Duane

Welcome to the forum Duane!;)

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

See you around,
Harmonie.

As with Duanne, I'm seriously thinking about moving to the Burgas, Bulgaria area soon. I recently was there to visit with my girlfriend's family and for business meetings in Turkey//Istanbul and Malatya. Now, I've been asked to return to the area. Commuting from NY, USA to Isanbul is not feasible. It is however from Burgas to istanbul. There are commuter flights. Hopefully someone on this site will help me secure an apartment in Burgas. Most certainly I need to be close to the sea. If there's an opportunity for beachfront outside of Burgas...I am amendable to Sunny Beach, Nesebar...any community close! So, if anyone can help///please step in////thank you....and ALSO///thanks to the fine folks in Bulgaria and Turkey that made me feel right at home...BUT, as a whole...Bulgaria had the highest concentration of beautiful women of any place I've ever been! (and...I've been to a lot of places! LOL)

XXzeon,

I would suggest you contact Bulgarian Properties. Thye have multiple offices and rent apartments, houses, maisonettes. The web address is bulgarianproperties.com where you can search and locate a rental or property for puchase You can also email the main office in Sophia at [email protected].

I have always thought the women from Ukraine were the most lovely. More search is needed!

Good luck.
Duane