Looking for School shoes made in vietnam for export

Anyone out there knows where to find shoes manufacturers/wholesale that can supply school shoes for export? I ve the photos but don't really know where to post them. It seems very hard to do small business if you are an individual / without a company or a foreigner.

can you just tell me more clear.i know some one who making shose.
also the caps for school or company ,or any kind of bussiness of caps just contact me !

do you ve an email ? i ve the shoes photos...

i need to post you the photos of shoes but not able to in expatblog...

anyone able to help?

ok,i just been busy did not check messeges here,lets send to :[email protected] will check my mail.

Ve you received my mail? it's school shoes.I m looking for school bags/lunch boxes as well.

i i can not check any photos there,please send me by your via mail.then i can see maybe,i also know where can oder school shose for you.

Do you ve yahoo messenger? I ve not upgraded my phone iOS not able to email u now with photos. If you ve yahoo messenger , I can give u the photos right away. My messenger is [email protected]

I was told by a shoe manufacturer in Vietnam that all shoes export are free from local tax. Anyone care to command?

Not able to edit my post... wat I was tryin to say free from tax and please comment. Tks

Hey, I am actually in shoe business, i can help you set up a meeting with my boss if you like, we work with many shoe factories in vietnam, taiwanese and local.

for a start only small amount. you got an email ? or perhaps you cam mail me or yahoo messenger. [email protected]

you ve got school bags and lunch boxes as well?tks for your help

school bags and lunch boxes are totally different area from what i am doing, can't help, sorry

anyway i will send you a message about a vietnamese shoe factory which might suitable for your small amount, please contact them directly:-)

good luck!

shoe factories seem to be everywhere ? Are they really cheap n good in Vietnam ? I supposed most of the factory's quota are meant for Export

micran , i m still not able to look for my idea shoe manufacturer . do you think i should look for small shops instead?

shoes manufacturer, I don't know any so cant help

School bags and lunch boxes, you can check out tuixachvinhnghi.com/?lang=en

They are used to be supplier for my company, they provide all kind of bags. Just contact them directly to see if it match your business.

Dear Johanna tks . Any help will be great.