RE:Join us in international QQ group for friendship

I have formed a qq group for people all over the world who are interested in culture/language exchange and knowing more about china or any other countries.If you're the one who is willing to learn or share or just wanna make friends worldwide..feel free to join us in 289098407

Anita_hua wrote:

I have formed a qq group for people all over the world who are interested in culture/language exchange and knowing more about china or any other countries.If you're the one who is willing to learn or share or just wanna make friends worldwide..feel free to join us in 289098407

Typical...instead of making real friends, you must rely on chat and texting for a social life. It doesn't get much more superficial than that.
P.S. It should be "Want to" not wanna.

Just to share another view, some people may live in very rural areas and qq or skype is an alternative during the work week when you can not travel far to mingle with people.  I can only travel to the city on the weekends. During the week, my public transportation is limited or ends early in the evening.

I just signed up for qq, can you tell me how to join the group and what day and time is the group chat?  I do not read chinese or speak mandarin, is the chat group in english.  Thanks!

hey thanks for your support. We're friends all over the world and we do use english  there as common language. Maybe you can tell me your QQ NO and then i will invite you instead.

what's wrong with local people? I've lived in rural areas, too, but never had to get resort to finding friends online. Perhaps do volunteer work, get some hobbies and be active in life, then you can meet other like minded people.

Hi Iscraffy,Thanks for your point of view.
QQ group is also just a platform same as any other internet platforms which are used for peope to know more friends and then possibly make the friendship in real life. What i am trying to creat is a global group for people to share different culture or do language exchange,which is quite reciprocal.plus it doesn't mean we will waste our time chitchatting all day along on qq,which is uncool and not practical.
Foreigners who use qq must have some connections with china and i don't creat this to kill time.
There are benefits to do everything just like you learn difficult culture by reading first and then travel to the real place to see with your own eyes.we learn a new language online from a website which is also just a simple platform created by someone"superficial" in your eyes.
But anyway,thanks for your comments.

Thanks Anita for creating the forum, it is another social outlet availble to everyone like the Expat.com, FB, wiebo, wechat, twitter etc.  other expat sites, there are so many options out there and people can pick and choose what they want to partiicpate in and for whatever time limit they choose. have a great day everyone!

Anita_hua wrote:

Hi Iscraffy,Thanks for your point of view.
QQ group is also just a platform same as any other internet platforms which are used for peope to know more friends and then possibly make the friendship in real life. What i am trying to creat is a global group for people to share different culture or do language exchange,which is quite reciprocal.plus it doesn't mean we will waste our time chitchatting all day along on qq,which is uncool and not practical.
Foreigners who use qq must have some connections with china and i don't creat this to kill time.
There are benefits to do everything just like you learn difficult culture by reading first and then travel to the real place to see with your own eyes.we learn a new language online from a website which is also just a simple platform created by someone"superficial" in your eyes.
But anyway,thanks for your comments.

The problem is you can't learn a language online. It is very well know outside of China. Perhaps that's why Chinese don't speak languages well at all. In fact, they can't write worth a poop either and it is evident when clients bring me their proposals and business letters that were sent from a Chinese who studied English since grade school and all the way through college. You would think they can at minimum write a form letter properly, but they don't really care.

But, I do understand their desire to learn about other cultures. Because most Chinese will never be able to travel anywhere else in the world. They are stuck with learning from the TV, as they do most of their learning, They try to get jobs that will allow them to travel, which are few and far between. Most Chinese companies are so greedy they won't spend a single RMB to send a sales rep to close a big sale. It is what it is....In the meantime, keep dreaming...

this thread is closed - everything had been said

Closed