Change my profession as engineer

Hi,
I am sajjad from pakistan i am coming on free visa (labour) to KSA but i am computer engineer and i want to change my profession as engineer, then what should i do for transfering profession, please guide me

Sajjad Hussain

Bring along your attested degrees and all required. There is another post here regarding Registration in Saudi Engineering Council which will help you too.

Attested degrees from where, HEC or PEC certificate..?

Dear all,
I am a pakistani, currently working in UAE. I have a BE degree in Electrical Engineering from NED University, pakistan and dual masters degree from US in Computer Engineering & Engineering management.
i recently got a job offer from Saudi Aramco as a business system analyst. The processing agent has been assigned in pakistan and saudi aramco has finished the background check and send my visa to my agent in pakistan.
Now i have two questions.

1. Can i get the visa stamped from saudi embassy UAE and also the medical rather than Pakistan as my wife is an indian national and we face tough time in getting her pakistani visa?
2. The designation which is being offered is Business system analyst, which degree I should apply the visa against, and where to certify them, my BE is in Electrical engineering from pakistan will it be acceptable for the position, or my Masters degrees will be required, from where i have to get them certified before applying for the visa?

i would really appreciate a prompt and detailed answer of the above questions.
Thanks