Cost for accomodatio in Doha?

I am moving to Qatar within the next two months.
We are wertern expatriates (couple) and we would like to have an idea of the budget required for a fully furnished flat/villa, recent, high standard, 3br 3 Br, with spa, gym and swimming pool in the building?
Thanks

Depends on where in Doha you want to be. Prices at the Pearl seem to start at around QAR15000 per month for a 2bd, other areas can be cheaper. Suggest you google search 'real estate doha' or try propertyfinder.qa  to have a look at what you get for what sort of price in different locations.

Thanks, I'll follow your advice
Cheers

Wow, did I read that right, prices start at 15000QAR??  That's around $4100USA....is that correct??
Thanks

Yes - The Pearl is the upmarket, high-rise, built on the water, custom made super development....... have not seen any apartments there for less than 15000 and have seen others that go up to and including 50 000 per month........ It is the shopping realm of Versace, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Lamborgini, Ferrari.....

Other areas of the city ARE cheaper - but still it is very hard to find accommodation for less than 10000 a month, unless you are single sharing with someone else. On average a 3 bd place here in most areas will set you back between 12-15K  a month.

Hi All
This is a useful website for accomodation in Qatar
eqarsale.com/
many properties advertised for rent and sale

All the best:)