Accountant job and family visa

hello, i am accountant with MBA finance degree. kindly guide me if  i apply in bahrain for a job..how long will it take to get a response and are family visas easily available...and if i get a job here in bahrain after how much time can i apply for family visa...plz help

These are all questions that only your employer can realistically reply too. Ever situation is different.
My husband has waited a year for his visa's to be actioned where as other families have had theirs done in a few weeks.

I am sorry I cannot be more specific.

thank you and can u guide me for some companies where there are better job opportunities and salaries...

I'm sorry but I can't. I don't go around Bahrain knocking on doors asking for their salary policy. It all depends on your experience, age and qualifications. In the UK I am an accountant and my salary can alter by 10,000 UK pounds a year depending on employer.

I am afraid you need to apply for jobs when you see them advertised, send your cv to companies who interest you and negotiate the deal they offer as their first offer is often very low and they are prepared to go higher (but hope you don't know this)

thanks for your reply....