I need to learn more English with foreign people living in HCM

Hello any body in forum . I just change job and life in to Ho chi minh , i will work with US company in here . I really want to make freind with some body and we will help each other . I will help your's all every thing in Hochiminh like such, guiding , provie information ... and you help me learn more English .

Well come to Vietnam and hope all every body have a happinies in here !

Thank you
:):):)

Hi,
I am from Hungary and I am only 17 years old but my english is between between level B and level C. Which level is adequate for you??

Hi Kim Evelin ,

Thank for you intersting my topic . I wanna to speaking , listening English very well, and learn more skill . It's help me work better .
So, very nice when you had live in Hanoi, I was bon in Hanoi too . You are young boy and you have a lot of opportinuti on your life to learn more any thing .

Tell me if you need any information in Ho chi minh, i'm happy to help . I just change life in here but I know here 14 years  .
I have some freind from rusia , slovakia, germany....nice to meet you .

Have fun time in Hochiminh !

Hey kimevelin, I wanna learn your language, Hungarian, can you help me. If ok, please send a message to 84 973537 595.

hi,
my name is cherie bui, I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city.
i want to improve my english by vietnamese teaching for any foreigner want to learn vietnamese in HCM city.
I want to make friend with anybody.
my phone number is 01683066902 and my email address  is [email protected]

hi
i'm willing to exchange my english in your german. i can help you with both verbal and written, and for casual use or business purposes. in return i would like to get to a beginner's level in conversational german. we can chat regularly and meet once a while for having conversations.. let me know if interested.

Hi i am a chinese and i can teach you little trick in english. fluent in speaking and writing. :) let me know if u are interested. currently staying in hcmc binh thanh district

hi my named trung, i want immprove my english by make friends with all, and we can talk and enjoy VietNam . my email:[email protected]

Hi everybody! Nice to talk with all of you. I really want to improve my English. It's insterted if have anyone help me.
Thanks so much.

vic80s wrote:

Hi i am a chinese and i can teach you little trick in english. fluent in speaking and writing. :) let me know if u are interested. currently staying in hcmc binh thanh district

Can i joint the class? Thanks

Hi @piggy123, @lingoking,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City, this might help. ;)

Regards,

David.