Toy Store

Toy Stores for the grown-ups. Toys R Us has nothing good for the Adult category.

R/C Stuff and the like is what I have in mind. ;)

?

johnkuriakose wrote:

Toy Stores for the grown-ups. Toys R Us has nothing good for the Adult category.

Ambiguous obscure misleading multi-meaning distracting rather disturbing post. Consider repharsing John :D

big biy toys

rc cars/helis
ar drones
cool toys for adults

TheLegendLeads wrote:
johnkuriakose wrote:

Ambiguous obscure misleading multi-meaning distracting rather disturbing post. Consider repharsing John :D

I knew it, I knew people would take it wrong, hence the mention of Toys R Us, and R/C  stuff.

I am looking to buy a remote control Helicopter. Couldnt find a good toy store for the same.

So I finally ended up registering for the Shop n Ship thingy, waiting for them to activate the account. :)

You know what? I've seen dozens of posts of yours. I knew what you were trying to do ;)

An update, I hope u know already: Shop'nShip now provides 4 addresses. US, UK, China and Dubai. Won't be of very good use I guess; but... good they did :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

You know what? I've seen dozens of posts of yours. I knew what you were trying to do ;)

An update, I hope u know already: Shop'nShip now provides 4 addresses. US, UK, China and Dubai. Won't be of very good use I guess; but... good they did :)

The activation thing is taking too long though. Yeah I saw the Dubai thing. Their website has not been properly updated for the same. If you had not told me about it, I would have felt it was a scam site. Coz in most places it reads - 3 addresses in US,UK,China and Dubai. Looks like they did a "Ctrl+F) and added "and Dubai" after every "China" without actually reading through the text.

Just to make sure So if i order something from Amazon ship to to SnS and then they ship to Saudi. the total cost being Amazon Product price + shipping for US + SnS shipping charge. right. Do we have to pay anything here in customs or anything like that.

Yes, your understanding about cost calculation is correct.

No other charges apply.

They have copters at the toys r us at the Carrefour on the otherside of jarir on khurais. We got one for our oldest child.

You may want to check the restrictions of the shop and ship, as I believe they state RC toys cannot be sent to KSA through them.

Xenolol wrote:

They have copters at the toys r us at the Carrefour on the otherside of jarir on khurais. We got one for our oldest child.

You may want to check the restrictions of the shop and ship, as I believe they state RC toys cannot be sent to KSA through them.

U kidding me, I checked and saw nothing. I will check again.

Xenolol wrote:

Just had a chat with them U r right. No RC Planes. :sosad: that sucks

RC cars and the like can be shipped. Just no flying stuff.

There is a shop in Riyadh that sells the Traxxas stuff, but I don't remember which exit it's on exactly, but try asking around.

Fallstreak wrote:

There is a shop in Riyadh that sells the Traxxas stuff, but I don't remember which exit it's on exactly, but try asking around.

I am in dammam. But i just contacted Borderlinx the DHL version of SnS and they will ship it no probs and my friend had shipped some helis from US thru ebay so I dont think its an issue. Lets take a gamble.

Ahhhh, yes, only the copters. There list is a bit odd as much of it is available here anyway.

Just went to a Saco tonight and they have the RC copters in the toy section.

Xenolol wrote:

Ahhhh, yes, only the copters. There list is a bit odd as much of it is available here anyway.

Just went to a Saco tonight and they have the RC copters in the toy section.

Even Toys R Us has these copters but SnS for some reason does not ship it, even though its just an IR RC Heli.

Booked it through Fedex as they said they will ship it without any issues. Booked and now the wait begins.