I need some help to get admission in norway for MBA

hi to all.

i want to get admission in norway in 2013.i am from pakistan. i've done BBA from pakistan in 2012 and have approx 2 year experience in banking..

Hi Umer,

I think you should look at this site: http://www.studyinnorway.no/

In addition, you can go to the relevant universities and look up their websites - there is the University of Oslo, University of Bergen etc , remember that some of the "Høgskoler" or University Colleges also offer master degrees , but just double check that it is a genunine university or university college before you apply...you can see a list of all Higher education institutions in Norway on the above link I think

i've already explore that link.... but couldn't found anything there.... can anyone directly guide me on telephone?? i'll make a call to that person  if possible... thanx alot

Regards
Umer

The two top business schools in Noway are NHH (Norges Handelshøyskolen/ The Norwegian School of Economics) in Bergen and BI in Oslo. They have various master's programmes in business.

www.nhh.nowww.bi.no

As new_in_norway said, other universities and university colleges will also offer courses which may be of interest.

:D I doubt very much that you will find someone willing to guide you on the phone here, but do ask all the questions here and you are likely to get some of the questions answered.

1. The above link is an official link and it is connected with the following link: http://www.samordnaopptak.no/info/

If you click on "English" at the top, you will see the English version. It is on that site you find the other link which I gave you so please save them both even if you do not require them at this stage. Samordna Opptak has published it, and this translates into " Central Admission Board" or something. 

2. Are you interested in studying for an MBA anywhere in Norway or only a particular geographic place, such as Oslo?
There are around 6 universities in Norway, and a number of "høgskoler", some of which also offer master degrees.

3. I advise you to go to the following university websites to look up more about your studies:

University of Oslo
University of Bergen (2nd largest town)
University of Stavanger (4th largest town)
University of Agder (located in the extreme south of Norway)

I looked up Stavanger and it is strange because I can see they offer a course called "Executive MBA" however only in the Norwegian site, in the English site this course seems absent allthough they offer a handful of other Master degrees in English.
If you cant do an MBA, will you consider other courses?

UMER ABDULLAH wrote:

i've already explore that link.... but couldn't found anything there.... can anyone directly guide me on telephone?? i'll make a call to that person  if possible... thanx alot

Regards
Umer

thanks alot.. going to that links and will get back to u if i'm in need of anything else.. thank u sooo muchhhhhh :)

samordnaopptak.no/info/
only first page of this is converting into english :S