Checking Libya environment

Hi bloggers,

I am Malaysian and about to move to Libya (if the offered is good) to work with company name IGME. They are very generous to ask me to check the environment prior signing any acceptance offer. Too many rumours about Libya lately further to uprising algerian in Algeria.
So, I really appreciate if expats whom work in Libya to share the current condition there in Libya especially in Tripoly.

Tq,

Regards,

Zen

Well if your company is arranging your visit before you sign any agreement then you should consider flying over and see for yourself. I personally think there is absolutely no problems during office work hours but avoid going out often at night times.

Thanks FireFox.
I had made up my mind to fly over by 1st week of March. maybe after office hour, we can catch up each other at any coffee shop for sharing the experienced.

Cheers,

Zen

The situation generally is safe, but there is still a feeling of unease and until the whole country gets more organised this feeling will be there...Lots of gun shots heard during the night, every night...Security is a concern but I am sure the future is good and the security issues will disappear...Anyway this is the feeling I got after two visits to Tripoli centre (with libyan Driver)

Hi even I got a offer from IGME LIBYA as a CSE, can you give some more details about living at tripoli and have u heard about IGME any time, they told me that they will provide a business visa to visit libya and once I reach there then only they will give work permit and other things, is this a safe procedure?
Zen pls share your experience.