I want to meet people of the Bahamas

Hello all! I'm Brazilian, I'm 33 years old, single and no kids. I joined this site because I want to meet people of the Bahamas. Soon I want to go visit this wonderful place. So many questions and I would like if possible who could ever give me more precise information, because I can not find site of Brazilians Bahamas. I'm planning to stay at least a month and a half, so I want to know how this leasing a hostel? single room or cheap? how much money should I bring? where to eat cheap? and as I am a fashion designer and seamstress, I would like to know where to start if I want to do some work with clothing, bridal, men's clothes and even hotels, hotel sewing for decoration? Thanks

Hello Sandra,

I am from the Bahamas and can may be give you some information.
What do you need to know?

@alexio242 hello  can u be my friend please  we can chart on watsup 25***

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@alexio242 l am retired and need to meet hospitable citizen of the Bahamas before l  visit. What information do l need to provide thank you

@alexio242Good day l want to visit the Bahamas but need to meet hospitable people. l am retired from the Caribbean do you have any suggestions thank you

I am EMEKA CHRISTIAN ONWUEGBUNAM, I am a military chaplain and a publisher,I want to come to Bahamas for short holiday and I need an Igbo brother that can receive me from the airport or any good person you can chat me on **** pls I want a good person thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct