Swiming Pool at Jubail

I'm looking for a swimming pool accessible to single male open all the year if possible. The only one that i know is at Intercontinental, which is very small and expensive too.
Any suggestions ??

regards

i think there is one in Karan Hotel
i didnt try it... but i heared its ggod

There is a swimming pool in AL-Huwailat recreation centre. For daily usage, they charge SAR10/- every day. For monthly usage, you can take 6 months membership, which costs SAR600/-.

Membership includes all the games and facilities available.

The location is near Panda and Jarir book store in the Huwailat area.

sanz15 wrote:

There is a swimming pool in AL-Huwailat recreation centre. For daily usage, they charge SAR10/- every day. For monthly usage, you can take 6 months membership, which costs SAR600/-.

Membership includes all the games and facilities available.

The location is near Panda and Jarir book store in the Huwailat area.

swimming pool in AL-Huwailat recreation centre NOT OPEN ALL THE YEAR IT CLOSED IN WINTER

ONLY KARAN I HEARED IT OPEN

@SAEEDAMER, yep, you are right. And I forgot to mention that in my post. However, I find this pool to be the only affordable maintained pool.

If anyone knows any other pool that is affordable and well maintained, I would like to have a look. BTW, still there is a very little chance that the pool would be open round the year.

regards..

Hi,

there is a sports club in Jubail City. The name escapes me for now.
It also has a running track and very well floodlit outdoor grounds. They have an indoor pool. Not sure whether it is open all year round though. Membership to use only the pool used to be available when I checked about 8 months ago.
You could check that out, if it is not to far (in case you are based in the RC area)

Cheerio

Hi,

The name is the club I mentioned in my earlier post is Al-Taa'lof club.
It is on the same street as the Panda supermarket. Keeping Panda on your right, move forward on the same road, go past 2 or  traffic signals and then it appears on your right. Thee is an Al-Jabr laundry centre on the right corner at one lights just before the club.

Regards

Hi everyone, hope all is good. Just wondering if there's any swimming class for adults in Jubail? Have a good weekend!