Need some help with Contact Information

Hi! Can somebody tell me or give some advice. I and my husband would like to work in Norway (both of us have engineering education. Husband is Electrical Design Engineer and I am Piping Engineer).
We need long term work in Norway and would like to move here. Are there some Special Agencies (for expats) that will find employment with another Companies?

Hi katyushka!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi I don't know of such agencies but the most common job sites in Norway are

www.nav.nowww.finn.no

The first one is particularly useful in that it has a lot of information to foreigners.

What country are you comming from? I supose you need to take that into consideration as well whether it is from an EU / Non-EU country, EØS country or not - this has not just to do with visas but I do believe that Norway favours degrees from certain countries over others.

By the way, in the picture you have up, it looks like a man or Lord Jesus's face in the backround with some light ...like hair and eyes and shape of a face!

katyushka wrote:

Hi! Can somebody tell me or give some advice. I and my husband would like to work in Norway (both of us have engineering education. Husband is Electrical Design Engineer and I am Piping Engineer).
We need long term work in Norway and would like to move here. Are there some Special Agencies (for expats) that will find employment with another Companies?

Thank you for reply!! by the way - never note it =) Now I see!! Really looks like Lord Jesus's face..
I am from Ukraine. But Norway - It is my dream. May be one day I'll move there