Any Moroccans in Istanbul??

Hi all,

I've been living in Morocco for 4 years and in Istanbul for 3 years, so my Arabic is slowly fading away. In order to preserve it I'd like to meet some fellow Moroccans. I'm also missing Tajin :P

So who's up for a coffee and a chat in Darija??

Best

Norton

Salam

Salam chuya,

kif halek?
Wach nta Maghribi?

Dear members,

As this is the anglophone forum could we please keep it in English?

Thanks
Armand

Yes i am Moroccan :)

Let's meet for a chat.
I'm living in Kadıköy. Are you around there or in the European side?
Would be cool to meet more Moroccans, Algerians and from any other Arabic speaking country.

hello: am moroccan too, i live in istanbul, i will be happy to meet people who loves my country :)

Hello celikler -> In english please so that everybody can understand! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sounds so interesting , does Egyptians count ? :D

I would love to join but I am not yet in Istanbul , I am planing to visit soon and I will check upon arrival, wish you good luck with it until then.

salut

Hello elhamd.

As it is an English speaking forum , it would be much appreciated if you could post your message in english, so that the other members could understand what you're saying.

Thanks

Karen :)

hello karen
hello my english is not also good but i try to write.
are hier in istanbule how life gidiyor ?

Hi  elhamd,

Please note that Karen form part of the expat-blog team. :)

Thank you,

David.

salut

Hello I am Moroccan living actually in Istanbul you like Morocco that's why you wanna darija.keep in touch with me.

j'ai vus que vous vivez en Istanbul
serait il possible de m'aider pour trouvez les bonnes adresses pour le shopping et les monument apart les zones touristiques.

any moroccans around need some info about life and work in turkey please

hi, i live in istanbul, i do business and i would like to learn about morocco and get some information,
i can help you about istanbul ,and maybe we can be friend then hangout together
see you