English schools

has anyone sent their children for nursery and KG to The Beverly Hills Schools in Sheikh Zayed ,cairo, what is your impression?.thanx.

which Beverley hills school - BISC or the other one?

The British School Of EGypt and Beverley hills school (the american school).

The British School Of EGypt (sheikh zayed)://www.bseegypt.net/

I replied to this post and somehow it's not here anywhere. Anyways don't send your children to the Beverly hills school. The principal smokes in frot of the children, swears, curses, insults everyone and screams all day long. Not an environment you would want your children to be in.

Whihc Beverley Hills school.

We have friends whose children go to the British school of Egypt - and they are very happy with the facilities and the education standard.
So much so that we are thinking of sending our children to this school next year.

The school is called Beverly hills

What about Choueifat school ? is a nice school?

depends on what language you want the children to speak.

biffy,

i m searching a good and safety education for my baby ... what do u think between choueifat or The canadian international school of Egypt?

thank you for your help...

Look there are a number of options

you need to decide whether you want your children to be taught in english / french / german or what!

You are an expat - if there is any liklihood that you may want to go back to your home country then for the child you need to make that transition easy.

that's why most brits send their children to a british curriculum school - germans to a german curriculum school and son on.
EGyptians decide what language they want their child to learn as a second language - to give them more opportunities when they are older.

there are a number of schools in and around 6th october - british curriculum, canadian, german, french - there will always be someone to tell you the educations good / bad.
go visit them - make up your mind which language / system you want. how much you want / can spend.
and make sure it's quite close to home - many parents here have thier children travelling 2 hours each way to school - which is totally unacceptable to me.
narrow your option and see
I can only comment on british curriculum and one french - BSE, Smart Village School -Kipling (british); Voltaire (french)

Hope this helps

Merci Biffy for your answer ...