Looking for friends to hang out with

Hi,

I am new to this blog but have been in the UAE for almost 2 years.I actually came across this blog by chance whilst surfing the net and found it really interesting and a great way to meet people from different backgrounds.I am very much interested in meeting new friends on the site:)

Hi

Hello Jeshi:) Its nice to meet you.

Thanks

Hi,
I'm here from about one year and half. It's really nice that here in UAE you can meet people from all over the world.
I like that so much and i like to meet new friends from different culture too.

Its nice to meet you too Popguy :)

hmmm.....you're welcomed! happy to know tht you're looking frnds frm different background-keep in touch...!

My name is Prince & am working in Dubai..from India...
If u dont mind having a brown skinned friend to be with I am there for You.

I will make sure that U feel a friendly warmth,bcoz i was also goin thru the same situation till somedays back..

If You have a BB png me on Pin:233989CF..or call me on 0504235367..
Hope to hear from you soon..

Warm regards
prince:)

Welcome!!

I f you need any, feel free. :cool:

Hi am Amin much interested in meeting new friends on the site to hang out with:)looking for English speaker to improve my English so please

would be my pleasure to extend you an invitation for coffee to get to know each other. I am from the UAE and i enjoy getting to know people from different origins. Take care and awaiting your response. Regards.

hello everyone - my email is [email protected] drop me a line look forward to hearing from you all.

I'm new in dubai and looking to make friends both guys and girls :)