Introduce myself, meet friends!

Hello,
I arrive to Malta last September. I am living here with my couple. I am 26 and would like to find new friends (above all girls) around my age to  drink something, go shopping, for a walk...

Hola lalitamar, como estas? :) I moved to here on January with my sister, we are also looking for friends, I am 23 and my sister 24. If you would like meet us?

Yes sure! When are you available?

Cool :) when you have time? By the way which part of Malta you are living? We live in Sliema.

What about tomorrow Tuesday at 5.30pm in Burger King of Sliema Ferries? We could go to drink something around there.

Hi, I will txt my sister (I'm working right now), but for me it sound good :)

hey i just arrived to, I am 28 and looking to meet new people. hit me up if your interested in a drink or a meet up!

cheers
nick

Guys, is this a chat line??? Rather use personal messageing

Hi all in the younger forum section.

Why don't you start a forum facebook group to organize events and meet-ups?

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi all in the younger forum section.

Why don't you start a forum facebook group to organize events and meet-ups?

Cheers
Ricky

.........or even ask the mods to create a sticky (next to the 'meeting up' one) called 'Young People meeting up' - that way they could have their own sticky and will keep visiting this forum.

Just an idea like.......

Mike

hey here I am
just landed in Malta this morning :)
I'm interesting in find new friends

hey martitaly!! weclome!

we are all meeting up tonight for some drinks, let us know if you want to come!

Nick

I guess I'm a bit late for this! Let me know if there is another meet up, I want to meet some more young expats too. :)

Hi!
Sorry for not answer before.
We are going to meet up this saturday at 12 pm in Golden Bay . There we'll hace lunch and spend the day
(Hope the weather will be ok)

Hello, I'm a french student, I'm in Malta since this week end and i would like meet other person. I live in Sliema. So if you want it's possible to meet us =)

Hi there add me on Facebook so I can include you in our activities.

My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone I have only just moved to malta 5 weeks ago.I am 20 years old and has moved from England .. I am working here and have moved here with my boyfriend. I'm a very socialable person and would love to meet and make some friends! Please email me on [email protected] or message me on here thanks!! :)