Girls coffee afternoon

Hey guys

I would like to suggest a meet up for expats in kadikoy for a coffee afternoon. I am sure everyone works different hours but I was thinking of suggesting Thursday or Friday afternoons or from 6pm, or Saturday CFO 6pm. Bagdat street is also a really cool place to hang out and have coffee.

So if you fancy meeting new people and having coffee and chats then send me a pm and we can sort out times

Thanks!

Nicky :)

Hi Nicky!

I think it's a great idea!  Are you planning to do it regularly?   

We'll have to manage to attend next time...

See you!!

yeaah ı'm def down for that tooo : D

Hey guys - lets set a date then?

hey i woulkd like to meet if you donnt mind one of the best place bagdat caddesi :)) good one

I just want to organıse thıs for ex pats sorry!

sorry im trying to help expats
i do feel how you feel because i used to live in london and i was alone when i was in london first year that why im asking :) do not get me wrong pls

Ok - maybe another time. But this coffee afternoon is for female ex pats

opps im sorry again
but i will be waiting for yuor coffee offer ;) xx

Hi Nicky :) how r u doing :) I would actually like to meet new friends in Istanbul as I'm staying for a week here alone :)

I'm in bostanci so bagdat wld be good ...or kadikoy may work too...hope it's on a day i can make as i have private lessons most evenings. Let me know when your hoping to arrange this :)

are you looking for just girl friends or :)) ?

Hello -> To note that this is not a dating website.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Note. The subject of this topic says "GIRLS" coffee afternoon. This isn't a dating site. I think Nicky wants a girly expat get together. Sorry dude. Anwyays. I live in Bostanci too (well moving to the European side in a couple months.) I get home around 7 from work. So after that or weekends anytime is good for me. Private message me if you'd like and I'll send you gals my digits. : D

Hello hello I would love to meet! I just moved to Istanbul and I would love to meet new people!xx

can not join men in this coffe meeting ? :D

Nope. Hence why the title says 'girls'

Hi all,

I'm confused; is this meet-up - "Girls coffee afternoon" - for girls only, or for boys too?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Hello, lets do it Monday or Tuesday, its good.xx

hi, everybody... İf you meet at weekend, I can come too:))

I'm still not getting it. Girls only? No boys? So should boys give up on this thread? Still not clear.

ons101 wrote:

I love that someone actually provided that clarity

dancarter wrote:

Hi all,

I'm confused; is this meet-up - "Girls coffee afternoon" - for girls only, or for boys too?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Dan I'm cracking up here!! :)

Guys, the thread title is clear enough i guess :whistle:

Armand

Yeah, apologies, joke taken too far... :rolleyes:
(how do I leave the thread? I might not be the only person looking for this advice...)

ah, unsubscribe. got it

hey, is there a place for me to join you?

My name is May. I would like to meet up with your goup if any for Coffee and chat. I have moved from London to Istanbul and would like to meet new people to share, walks,playing tennis,cycling and exploring Istanbul.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.
May60.

I would like to join your Coffee group if you set up one. Bagdat Cad. is cool place and I live near to it.

I moved to Istanbul from London and would like to meet new people to explore and share this fantastic city and travel around Turkey too.

I hope to hear from you soon.

May60.
[email protected]

(moderated: off topic)

3 of us actually met up in kadikoy. this is going to become a back and forth hey lets do coffee thing on here. add me on facebook if you gals have one. its zee tasdemir. i think its easier to ACTUALLY meet for coffee that way.

Hi Nicky,

Have you managed to arrange a date for Girls to meet up? I am interested to join in. Please let me know if you arrange a date.

May60
[email protected].

Thank you.

Hi I think this is illegal discrimination girls ;) it seems boys are in need for a coffee .. anyway I live in Istanbul and ready help and attend:(

i can join your group for take a coffee ? :)

[moderated: off topic]

enjoy the istanbul