Urgent Visit visa

Hi I have just been let down for a visit visa and my friend arrives on Tuesday night. Anybody know what I can do or help? Any help please let me know

Hi,
I'm not sure if I got you, but if you mean the your visit visa has been rejected, you have 2 options:
1 - To try to go to the visit visa department in charge and explain to him your circumstance.
2 - There are  nationalities don't need to get a visit visa, ask for them, he/she could be one of them.

Regards,

Im from Manchester, and got a job offer in Kuwait, went there for two month and now back to do some paper work,
they give you the visa at the airport, you dont need to have advance visa from embassy or anywhere else, free of charge visa and valid for three month which you will have it at the airport.

you can get the visa upon arrival if you have

USA.
UK.
France.
Italy.
Germany.
Canada.
Australia.
New Zealand.
Japan.
The Netherlands.
Belgium.
Luxembourg.
Switzerland.
Austria.
Sweden.
Norway.
Denmark.
Portugal.
Ireland.
Greece.
Finland.
Spain.
Monaco.
the Vatican.
Iceland.
Andorra.
San Marino.
Liechtenstein.
Brunei.
Singapore.
Malaysia.
Hong Kong.
South Korea.
China.

passport.and if you want to get a job and find one then you should get a work permit or a residency visa.

[Moderated: Off topic]

Could u explain it .i didnt understand.

i have been waiting for my kuwait visa almost a month now....and i was promised three weeks...i was told it was the home affairs that was delaying...what could have been the cause of the problem?

my name is Godwin Joseph Alex....i am currently in Nigeria.....i applied for kuwait visa last month february.....i was told in three weeks times it will be out,when i talked to them,i was told the home afairs was the one delaying...what could have been the cause?

Hi I from india & now I am working in dubai, UAE.I want to visit to kuwait in coming october'14.how to apply for visit visa or plz explain if there is any process...
Thx from Tamal.

If you are have residency in any of the GCC (Gulf Council) countries you can get a visa on arrival which is valid for 3 months.

Thax a ton my friend..but cud u plz tell us about how much I have to pay to get visa on arrival??
Thx in advance.

I think it is 3 or 4 KWD, problem is that you need to buy stamps from the machine which does not return change, so your best bet is to withdraw 5 or 10 KWD from the ATM there and buy yourself a coffee to get single KWD bills.

I asked the government relations sections where I work and they told me something similar. As a GCC resident you get the visa on arrival and it costs 3 K.D.

Good luck @tsen2509

Thx to u all ribosom n justfedup. U guys r awesome.but kuwait government needs my local address while on visit to kuwait is it so, cz I got that information while surfing the website..

Well you are staying somewhere, aren't you? One more important thing, make sure you have a return flight ticket, as they will ask for it.

@ ribo: yup mate I will b staying with friends..but the matter is that I wnt to give him a surprise visit. Hence if the goverment will ask me for address then I must have to cl him n need to get the address. In such case I think that wont b a surprise any more..n yeah!! I will enter kuwait with a return Ticket too..hope to visit soon...

i went thru this when i went to qatar, all you have to do is just give a general address - at immigration the lady asked me where im staying, i said with my aunt, she asked where does your aunt live, i said the name of the area and presto.

if you are worried, just note down the address of any hotel and give it, it wont land you in hot water or anything.

altho, before committing to this, do check if you can get visa on arrival in Kuwait. contact the kuwait embassy there. i think the GCC countries have an understanding to give visa on arrival for certain professions from the GCC (Except saudi), so just be prudent and double check, instead of buying a ticket and finding out that god forbid you may not be allowed a visa on arrival.

Joseph alex hw re u doing nice meeting u here i also want to apply for kuwait visa please where is there embassy in NIGERIA

@ legacy: ur perfectly right as per the kuwait embassy website few professionals are applicable to enter in kuwait.anyway I will visit to the embassy for better understandings...cheera all

Hi

with regard to GCC residents; make sure that your residency and passport expiry date is more than 6 months to be able to get it upon arrival.

jo-mo wrote:

Hi

with regard to GCC residents; make sure that your residency and passport expiry date is more than 6 months to be able to get it upon arrival.

Right, and that too.

Hi everyone!
Can I take my aunt frm Philippines as visit visa?
Thnks!

It depends on several factors:
- Your nationality (more importantly the nationality of your aunt)
- Your salary and job (Government, private, domestic, dependent ... etc)
- The justification (Why do you want to bring your aunt and not your mom for example?)
Now all of this is what I have know from experience with immigration department. There might be more things to consider.

However, keep in mind that sometimes it's good to know someone "in there" who could "help" with the matter ;)

Hmm... If I'm frm Philippines, my salary is 250 and I want to take my aunt to take care of my baby. Do u think I have chance?