Iqama transfered 2 months ago wants to transfer again to a new company

Hi

I transfered my IQAMA to a company (in green category) whihch I joined 2 months ago and I'am in probation period of 3 months.

Prior to that I was working for a previous company for more than 6 years.

Now I have found out that this new company is not good and I want to change my job. My current employer does not have a problem with me for leaving the job.

I want to know if I can transfer my sponsorship to any other new company (in excellent category) where I want to move? Or do I need to wait for 2 years before I can transfer my sponsorship?

Thanks

hitoall wrote:

Hi

I transfered my IQAMA to a company (in green category) whihch I joined 2 months ago and I'am in probation period of 3 months.

Prior to that I was working for a previous company for more than 6 years.

Now I have found out that this new company is not good and I want to change my job. My current employer does not have a problem with me for leaving the job.

I want to know if I can transfer my sponsorship to any other new company (in excellent category) where I want to move? Or do I need to wait for 2 years before I can transfer my sponsorship?

Thanks

If your new sponsor is in excellent category then only you can transfer now itself in your case, since your current sponsor is also in green.

Dear HRGuru,

Thansks a lot for your reponse.

What about if my current employer is in excellent category and my new employer is also in excellent category.

Thanks.

No luck dear, you will have to wait for 2 yrs in this case.

am locking housmad

mufkh2 wrote:

am locking housmad

Good luck

mufkh2 wrote:

am locking housmad

please dont lock your housemaid :D