Dance or yoga class

Hi I'm looking for a good dance school( prefer hiphop) or would love to follow yoga class ( I've never done it before)

xoxo

Sofie

Hi Sofie, happy Chinese New Year to you. If you're looking for hip hop, can try O School. Actually that a few of dance school in town, there are some hip hop class available at community club too.

Did you try Zumba before? If you interested, please PM me for more info. ^^
Come to yoga, I have a friend teach outdoor yoga near by bras basah. Each lesson 10 buck, payment on the spot.

Miko

Hey Sofie!

I take hot yoga at HOM Yoga at Orchard Central/Raffles City and I am obsessed with it. I am brand new at it too. you can do like a $40 1 week free trial if youd like to check to it out. Hope that helps ya!

Fee

Hi Sofie,

There's a group of us that practice yoga at the Singapore Botanic Garden every Saturday or Sunday and some weekdays then we go to brunch afterwards. PM me if you'd like to join. The focus is on fitness and no esoteric mumbo jumbo. :)

Hi I'm interested in yoga! Where exactly in bras basah? Can u share the contact details pls!

Hi LeighC,

I would like to join you guys in botanic gardens for yoga! Can you confirm the timings and contact details with me pls.

you could try to join some dance class studio in somerset, if u love dancing, joining a dance class is more fun!

Hi all!!!
I conduct FREE YOGA at raffles city!
its at 73 circular Road #03-01, WellnessXperts.
Totally FREE!! i'm just the organiser. Its every wednesday. For guys, you can join the BOOTCAMP that happens concurrently!

Who wants to join the yoga session tomorrow?

Msg me at 97231432

Hi KellyKanaga,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Yoga classes in Singapore, this might interest other member. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi kelly!

im interested with BOOTCAMP, what is that exactly all about? yoga for guys?

Hello jeadriano.

If you're looking for yoga classes, you may consult this page--> Yoga classes in Singapore or even post an advert there.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi this is Preeti here I too would love to join the yoga and brunch please let me know the time n place ,thanks

Hi Sofie. Go and check out Yoga movement.:-)  I will resume my yoga class after Jan 11. I believe they have a website. Its not overpriced and you have a lot of options (hot, normal, core, etc)