Laser Hair Reomoval

Hi Guys, Gals,

I have a friend who is new here and wants to know the best place to get this done? she apparently did this in the U.S and has two more sessions to go. I thought i will check with you lot.

Let me know please.

Thanks!
Ashard

Ashard,

Oooh, that is rough!  These folks have very little hair.  Perhaps, Anatta can do it...  Other than him, I can't really help you, bro.

Ashard

http://www.bacsitu.comhttp://www.pamas.com.vn

Ashard,

Ok, ok...  So, it's your friend.  Just make sure that your FRIEND doesn't go to the above places.  Look what happened to Anatta...

I went to Avida on Tran Hung Dao, Dist. 1. An English speaking girl was with me for the whole session. It also has the best price I have found after investigating 3 other places. I also had to finish some sessions from the U.S.

But be warned, the procedure takes place in a big, open room with other clients.

Try www.sianclinic.com with staffs speak English and private room :)

Hey Annatta,Catsophat and Kelly, thanks! i have shared these with my friend and she says a Thank you!

Howie - See you tomorrow.

A

Any guesses on how much a full body laser removal cost at any of these clinics mentioned above and how many sittings does it take.

There is a lot of misinformation about LHR so here is some info:

The laser is attracted to the pigment in the hair which is then killed at the root. Lighter skin with darker hair means the energy is being used more efficiently. Special attention is needed for people with darker skin. Therefore, the laser cannot kill white, red or blonde hair.

Each area usually requires 6 to 8 sessions, 3 to 6 weeks apart depending on how fast the regrowth is. Only hair in the "androgen" or growth phase (no way to know) can be destroyed so many sessions are required to get all the hair. Under arms and facial hair are especially stubborn.

In between treatments hair can only be removed at the surface. Removal below the surface interferes with the effectiveness of the laser.

LHR is referred to as "permanent hair reduction". There is no such thing as 100% permanent hair removal. You may have to go back once every year or two for a "touch up".

I got 1 full leg session at Avida for $131. Other areas are much smaller so should cost less. No discount was offered for a package but you could still try. This is much cheaper than my Chicago sessions.

This all sounds like an expensive, time consuming hassle but I am very happy with the results.

Has anyone experienced dpl hair removal? They say it generally is less painful than laser hair removal. Considering getting my back done.

Hi BarryWeiss,

This is an old topic. You may start a new one on the HCMC forum.

Good luck,
Christine