Good salary in Abu Dhabi

Hi guys

SO I am sorry for doing this to you all (especially the regulars) as I am sure this has been discussed umpteen times already but I could really do with some advise from people who live locally in Abu Dhabi.

I have an interview with Etihad airlines for a management position and they are offering around 20K AED + company accommodation + free schooling for my child (1) and medical and travel to home country.

I cant help but think that the basic should be higher for a manager. Would love to hear from the people who live there

What other benefits do employers usually offer and does anyone have any opinions about Etihad

Cheers all

Mander

[Moderated: Off topic]

In this country you have to fight for a higher salary always.. See if they are willing to budge... If not the salary still isn't to bad.
But keep it simple, if your earning more at home then there's no point of coming. Unless you like the local culture/lifestyle

[Moderated: Inappropriate]

hi
acomodion+medical insrns+schooling+ticket 2 u & sm membr of family is the ofer
20,000 dh with these offer is good
life cost then wl b not a mater
go a head. take experins, etihad is good

Hi Mander,

If the post is for a management position, I believe 20k is a bit low. I know a lot of government companies here in AUH that offer way above the package that's being offered to you by Etihad. Most of the time, your package will also depend on your nationality. If you're from US or European countries, you'll get more than those that came from Asia, India, etc. Try to asking them for 30k or more and see if they will give in. Good Luck!

mj

ok dear,,,do it for me and consider me as a candidate for the mentioned post..

Refer my profile or send me the contact details :):D